Unlike others, this excursion offer a marvelous sunset beach break and a night on a secluded island, Cat Ong Eco Island which is two miles offshore of Cat Ba island as all others offer a night stay aboard in an area full of boats.
It used to be Cocktail Cruise but we change a litle bit of the itinerary to make it more convenience and better. The changing dosen't effected to the whole trip we just change the boat trip from first day to the last day and we also improve service better.
This two days one night excursion will offer you a spectacularly cruise discover the most beautiful Lan Ha bay scenics includes a kayaking exploration through stalagmite hidden caves and visit to a historial relics.
- Day 1: Bus pick up and drive to Catba then visit to a historal relics, Hospital Cave. Next, continue drive to the town where you will take a 15 minutes boat tranfer to Cat Ong island. Enjoy a Sunset party on a secluded private beach and spend the night on a beach bungalow.
- Day 2: Experience a marvelous sighseeing cruise through spectarcularly landscapes. Next, enjoy an unforgettable kayaking as you will paddle through stalagmite hidden caves and placid lagoons. Afterwards, cruise on and have lunch before heading back habour where our bus pick up drive back Hanoi
WHAT SHOULD I BRING ?
Just the essentails: Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, shower stuff, insect repellant and change of clothes for the next few days. Remembers to bring something warm for the nights during the cooler mouths ( Dec - Apr).
CAN I BRING MY OWN ALCOHOL?
Unfortunately, no. Vietnam is notorious for selling homemade/low grade counterfeit alcohol to foreigners and we really don’t want to call in an emergency rescue because someone downed a bottle of ethanol. Anyone caught bringing their own alcohol is subject to a 500.000 VND fine and may be removed from the trip without a refund.
- Cat Ong Island Resort
DAY 1: HANOI – CAT BA
8.00: Depart for bus trip to Haiphong. It takes 2hr drive to Got Habour where you will take a 15 minute speed boat cross the river to Cat Ba. Next, take another 20 minute bus trip to Hospital Cave where you will walk inside the cave to explore the amazing natural cave an incredibly well constructed three-storey feat of engineering was in constant use until 1975.
Next, take a rest in a local restaurant where you will take a simple lunch. Afterwards, bus pick up drive about 20 minute to the town center. On arival, we will take a tea break at a coffe shop for a while before trasfer to Cat Ong island which is 2 miles offshore so the tander takes only 15 minutes to get there.
On arrival, enjoy welome drink before check in. Next, the choice is yours to retire in your bungalow or enjoy a swim to fresh up. The island is isolate and privacy without citizen and traffic so perfect for gettaway.
Late afternoon experience a 20 minutes trekking trough Cat Ong forest to another beach where you will have long time for swim. Sea breeze and salt air will soon increase your taste for fun while sipping on an ice cool drink and enjoy the picturesque scenery as the sun slip away in hue of red and orange. Next, take a boat back.
Evening, enjoy a tasty dinner and relax or retire in your bungalow is your choice.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY CRUISE - RETURN HANOI
The sun rise up early: Summer rise up at 5 oclock and winter rise up at 6 oclock so its your choice to wake up early to enjoy the sunrise or stay on bed.
Breakfast ready at 7.00 and we will leave the island at 8am so please be ready before 8am.
8.10: Take a boat transfer ashore to the town and then bus ride to the pier for an amazing cruise exursion. Boarding on the tourist boat our cruise team will set the itinerary as we will cruise on the thousand island journey among hundreds of marvelous landscapes toward to the central of the bay where you will experience an unforgettable kayaking exploration as our guide will lead you paddle through stalagmite caves and placid lagoons.
After contemplate this masterpiece natural lancapes we get back to the boat to continue the excursion. While enjoy the lunch our cruise will take you to a marvelous area where you have time to swim on emerald green water of placid lagoons. The cruise continue take you to discover the bay through many stunning scenics and visit monkey island before heading back to Catba.
The cruise excursion ends at about 4.00 then we take a bus ride back to Hanoi. We will arrive Hanoi at around 7.30.
- Pick up time will be from 7.30 to 8.00 around the Old Quater area only. So please be ready at your hotel lobby and wait for us because we can't come in time.
- You must bring the valid passport with you while taking this trip.
- Inform the tour guide if you are vegeterian or food allergy
- You can extend the trip longer one more day which include a visit to Lanha bay and stay overnight on a secluded beach bungalow. We are willing to serve you.