5 Days discover SAPA - HALONG - HOALU - TAMCOC
- Day 1: On Arrival pick up and transfer to a hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Day 2: Drive to Ninh Binh explore the Ancient Capital Hoa Lu, enjoy a river boat rowing among lush paddies through 3 Caves " Tam Coc" and a country side biking. Homestay.
- Day 3: Bus ride to Haiphong for a spectacular sightseeing cruise explore Halong bay then bus drive to Hanoi. Take a rest before going to Sapa by a sleeping bus.
- Day 4: Sapa stunning rice terraces Trekking, experience the hill tribe minority daily primitive life & Homestay in a peacefull ethnic village.
- Day 5: More trek disover other ethnic villages and return Hanoi for the night.
- Day 6: Experience typical vietnamese breakfast PHO BO and sip an egg coffe whiches considering to be must try. Trip ends.
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Transport: Airport pickup, Boat, Overnight bus, Vehicle, Taxi
- Drink & Beverage: Some welcome drinks, A big bottle of drinking walter delivered everyday.
- Accommodation based on twin share: Hotel (2nights), Homestay (2nights) Onboard ensuit mordem Cabin (1night). Single room required extra payment.
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses, Visa arrangement, Airfares & Departure taxes
- Ninh Bình