A great day getaway discover many highlight scenics of Lan Ha bay which next to Halong bay on the southwest of the Gulf of Tonkin. Lan Ha bay is less crowd as Halong but the cruise line considered to be more attractions and more beautiful because of the islets closer to the cruise line "you can see the different of these two areas on gooogle map".
Compared to Halong bay, this trip is a better choice instep of going to Halong bay because getting here, Lanha bay, it takes only 2.5hrs and drive on the express highway. while drive to Halong it takes nearly 4hrs and going on normal highway which is very busy and narrow.
The Deluxe Tonkin Cruise is a new metal vessle desinged in modern style and elegence. The vessel has an elegent restaurant on first floor and a great spacious sundeck which will give you a comfortable space for relaxation and sunbath.
- Bus pick up and drive to haiphong, west of the bay. Boarding the boat for a spectacularly cruise and experience a kayaking exploration then transfer to visit hospital cave. Next cruise on.....
- Sightseeing, entry fees
- English speaking guide
- Meals: 1 Lunch
- Transportations: Boat, Vehicle "comfortable bus round trip"
- Drink & Beverage: A bottle of drinking walter, some complimentary drinks.
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses.
THINGS TO BRING
- Sun hat, Sun blcok, Swimwear, Insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary subject to change due to weather condition.
- You must bring a valid passport for overnight registeration.
- Vegetarian would be arranged requiring an andvance informed.
- Lan Ha bay
07:00: Pick up from hotel in Hanoi old quarter & transfer to the boat.
10:15: Arrive habour boat, check-in Vietnam tonkin Cruise, enjoy welcome drinks. Cruising through Ha Long Bay & Lan ha bay, admire the magical landscapes on the way. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
12:30: Enjoy a delicious Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafoods while cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes.
13.45: Do kayaking to explore around the bay where is the best place in Halong bay for kayaker, this is the most beautiful lagoons in Ha Long bay as well.
14:30: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay as you will try a challenge to jump into the water from the boat.
15:15: Cruising back to Gia Luan Habour then transfer by shuttle bus to the Hoa Cuong cave. Visiting one of the most beautiful cave in Cat Ba national park.
16.15: Cruising back & join cooking class demonstration (making Vietnamese Spring rolls) on the cruise. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with tea and fresh fruits.
17:45: Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Transfer back to Hanoi.
20:30: Arrival back at your hotel or home.