Off the beaten track discover Ninhbinh marvels
- Group max seven people going on Luxury Limousine Minivan
- Explore the cultural relics and experience villager's daily life.
- Countryside biking on peaceful village trails and join in a cooking class
- On arrival in Ninhbinh, you will experience a biking trip through countryside trail to visit an ancient temple then join in a cooking class. A marvelous boat rowing along rice fields take you discover three stagamite caves then you will visit a historical vestige ancient capital Hoalu.
- Sightseeing, entry fees
- English speaking guide
- Countryside biking on village trails
- Meals: 1 Lunch "Authentic local foods".
- Transportations: Boat, Vehicle "Luxury Limousine Minivan"
- Drink & Beverage: A bottle of drinking walter.
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses.
THINGS TO BRING
- Sun hat, Sun blcok, Swimwear, Insect repellent.
- Itinerary subject to change due to weather condition.
- Vegetarian would be arranged requiring an andvance informed.
- Hà Nội
- Ninh Bình
- Hà Nội
DISCOVER HISTORICAL RELICS AND HALONG BAY ONLAND
07.10 – 07.40: Pick up from your hotel then departure for ninhbinh. After an hour of driving we will stop on the way for a short break.
10.00: On arrival in Ninh Binh, we start a bicycle trip as you will cycle on peaceful village trail surroundings stunning senery of the huge mountains and rice paddies. If you don't like cycle just sit back on the vehicle.
10.30: Visit a local handicraft family experience the villager's daily life and see how they make embroidery pictures. Next, continue the biking trip to discover a cultural relics Thai Vi temple built by King Tran Thai Tong in 1258.
11.30: Take a rest on a local restaurant where you will join in a cooking class. It's a great chance to study and pratice to cook some traditional cuisines then taste your own dish and enjoy the lunch.
13.20: Enjoy a sampan boat rowing along river among rice fields through three stagamite caves means TAM COC which is also name of this village.
15.10: Drive to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital, where you will visit Le King & Dinh King temples, a historical relic of the 10th century.
15.50: Getting on the car drive back to Ha Noi
18.20: We will drop you off at your hotel. Trip ends