8 Days explore northern highlight scenics
HANOI - SAPA - HALONG - HOALU - TAM COC
- Capture the spirit of magical Northern Vietnam on this compact tour from the colonial charm of Hanoi to the hustle. Sip coffee in Hanoi and shop up a storm in the Old Quarter, cruise along emerald waters on a Halong Bay boat trip, trekking through rice terrace fields discovery Sapa Hill Tribe Minority and explore the Acient Capital Hoa Lu plus a marvelous boating in Tam Coc. This is an expedition full of beauty and contrast that introduces Northern Vietnam as a country of incredible food, stunning scenery and cosmopolitan cities.
- Day 1: On Arrival pick up and transfer to a hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Rest of the day free at leisure.
- Day 2: Explore Hanoi Historical vestages and wander the Old Quarter to admire the city’s French-colonial architecture then departure for Sapa
- Day 3: Sapa Trekking through stunning rice terraces, experience the hill tribe minority daily primitive life & Homestay in a peacefull ethnic village.
- Day 4: More trek disover other ethnic villages and return Hanoi for the night.
- Day 5: Bus ride to Halong bay for a spectacular cruise, kayaking and stay overnight onboard in this magical bay.
- Day 6: More sightseeing cruise and cave visit then drive to Ninh Binh. Stay overnight in a homestay at Tam Coc.
- Day 7: Tam Coc boat rowing among lush paddies, caves, country side biking & Explore the Ancient Capital Hoa Lu. Drive back Hanoi for the night.
- Day 8: Experience typical vietnamese breakfast PHO BO and sip an egg coffe whiches considering to be must try. Trip ends.
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 3 dinners
- Transportations: Airport pickup, Boat, Overnight bus, Vehicle, Taxi
- Drink & Beverage: Some welcome drinks, A big bottle of drinking walter delivered everyday.
- Accommodation based on twin share: Hotel (3nights), Homestay (2nights) Onboard ensuit mordem Cabin (1night), On Sleeping Bus (1night). Single room required extra payment.
Things Not Included
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses, Visa arrangement, Airfares & Departure taxes
- Sa Pa
- Ninh Bình
- Halong bay
DAY 1: AIRPORT PICK UP
Welcome to Vietnam. You will be met by your driver outside as you exit the arrivals hall. Please look for the OCEAN TOURS welcome sign. If you cannot find the sign, please contact us by call the emergency number provided or WhatsApp. In the late afternoon we will have a group meeting being held in the hotel loby at 4pm ( time indicated in your final documents).
" If you arrive early in Hanoi. Let's take a taxi to visit the Temple of Literature, Army Museum and Hanoi Flag Tower or walking around Hoan Kiem Lake, surrounded by modern office buildings and ancient Buddhist temples. Watching the Walter Puppet Show, an unique traditional art perfomances by Vietnamese peasants hundreds of years ago, are highly recomended."
Airport Pick up, Hotel
DAY 2: DISCOVER HANOI - NIGHT BUS TO SAPA
Depart at 8.00 am. Your car will wind its way through the busy streets of Ha Noi to explore the Ho Chi Minh Complex includes Uncle Ho's Mausoleum, Museum and One-Pillar Pagoda, built out of wood for the 11th-century. Have lunch then take a walk around the Old Quarter, admire the city’s French-colonial architecture. Trip ends at hotel around 5.00pm.
Tonight, dinner dose not included so let's go for a walk around and try some street foods which are highly recomended. Please be ready at about 8.30 in the hotel lobby we will pick you up for the night bus to sapa. You will take an overnight sleeping bus to Sapa at 9:00 pm. It takes 8hrs drive on express highway to get there with some stopovers for a rest on the way.
Transportations, Breakfast, Lunch, Entrance fees, Eng-spk guide, Sleeping bus to sapa
Sapa use to be colder so make sure to pack some warm clothes, jacket, treking shoes, sunscreen, insect spray. You can store your main luggage in Hanoi for tonight.
DAY 3: Trekking & Hiking discover Hill tribe villages
Arriving in Sapa early at around 4.00am. It's your choice to take a leisurely walk disover this magical hill town in sunrise or continue sleep. 5.30am taking a transfer to Eco Laxsik Eco Resort in Lao Chai village home of Giay Ethnic Minority and then take a rest, breakfast, store your luggage and prepare for the trekking exploration.
Starts the scenic trek as you will walk small trail along the Muong Hoa stream through the paddle fields, corn fields, hills, streams to Lao Chai village. Geat chance to witness the daily life of ethnic minority people; H'Mong, Dao, Giay and the way they tending their land and grazing their livestock.
Have lunch at a local restaurant then continue the trek to Y Ling Ho village. Take a break to visit a Junior school then continue trekking back to Eco laxsik Eco Resort village where you will have dinner and stay overnight.
Transportations, Entrance Fees, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, 11km Trekking Excursion, Local Eng-spk guide, Homestay.
Day 4: Hill tribe villages trek & return Hanoi
Wake up to the morning mist and the sounds of the village as the locals start their day. You will have breakfast at your homestay then start the scene trek. You will trek to the bamboo forest, waterfall to witness the daily life of the H'Mong and the Red Dao people.
After a break to enjoy the fabulous view from the waterfall, you will trek back to Ta Van homestay to have lunch and pack up your gear head back to Sapa by a car. We will catching a 4PM bus back to Hanoi. Arriving in Hanoi at about 10PM. Check-in at your hotel
Transportations, Breakfast, Lunch, 7km Trekking excursion, Tour Guide, Hotel.
Day 5: Hanoi - Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
8:30 Depart for a 3hr bus trip through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta to Halong. Boarding the boat on arrival for a spectacular cruise on emerald green water through thousands of marvelous limestone islets which related to the legends of this mythical bay with amazing forms as Stone Dog Islet, Incense Burner Islet, Cock and Hen Islet, Finger Islet alike.
Sea breeze and salt air will soon increase your taste for fun while sipping on an ice cool welcome soft drink and enjoy a Vietnamese cuisine lunch.
Next, kayaking to Titop Island for a relaxing and swimming. Afterwards, return to the boat for a cooking class as our chief will teach you how to make a traditional spring roll then enjoy a simple sunset party, an unforgettable memory.
Evening, enjoy a tasty dinner in tranquility fresh ocean air. Next, your choice to try a traditional squid fishing you may catch some which is best way to taste it raw with mustard or go for an early sleep, a wonderful sleep on the mythical bay.
Transportations, Entrance Fees, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sightseeing Cruise & Kayaking Excursion, Eng-spk guide, Onboard stayovernight.
Day 6: More Cruise and Drive to Ninh Binh
Doing some exercises in the tranquility sunrise and breakfast while the boat cruise hundreds of spectacular islets towards to Surprising Cave. Take a walk to discover inside the stalagmite cave you will know why the cave named Surprise.
Next, boarding back to the boat continue cruise for a marvelous sightseeing and have lunch while the boat heading back to Tuan Chau Harbour.
12.00 ends the cruise then take a bus drive to Ninh Binh with a sort break en route. Arriving in Tam Coc, Ninh Binh around 5.30, check in on arival. The homestay we stay tonight is a typical house of Kinh people at a small village. Tonight we will join in the family's typical dinner includes some traditional authentic cuisines. Eating, driking and chatting to study more traditional cultures and people. Next, take a sleep to refresh for the next day excursion.
Transportations, Entrance Fees, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cruise Excursion, Eng-spk guide, Homestay.
Day 7: Discover Tam Coc - Mua Cave and Drive to Hanoi
Breakfast then discover Tam Coc the inland version of Ha Long Bay, as you will sit back and relax while a local villager rows a sampan boat along the Ngo Dong river, enjoy the breathtaking scenery of karst hills, seasonal rice fields while passing through three caves.
Next, cycling along the countryside rivers and paddy fields to visit temple. Back town for lunch after all.
16.00: Take the bus ride back Hanoi. Arriving in Hanoi at around 6.00. Check in and take a rest or strolling around to visit Hanoian daily life.
Transportations, Entrance Fees, Breakfast, Lunch, Boating & Cycling Excursion, Eng-spk guide, Hotel stayovernight.
if you have more time join our connecting expeditions travel to the south. So stay in ninhbinh instep going back Hanoi. For more information click here
DAY 8: HANOI & DEPARTURE
Today is free at leisure so we invite you to have a Vietnamese breakfast out in a traditional store which offer very typical PHO BO " Beef Noodle Soup" and a cup of special egg coffe whiches considering to be must try in Vietnam.
Next, it's your choice to wander for souvenir shoping or back hotel to pack luggage for the flight back home.
The Expedition ends by now.