Lan Ha bay is less crowd comparing to Halong and the cruise line considered to be more attractions and more beautiful because of the islets closer to the cruise line " you can see the different of these two areas on gooogle map".
A great day getaway discover many highlight scenics of Lan Ha bay which next to Halong bay on the southwest of the Gulf of Tonkin.
Compared to Halong bay, this trip is a better choice instep of going to Halong bay because getting here, Lanha bay, it takes only 2.5hrs and drive on the express highway. while drive to Halong it takes nearly 4hrs and going on normal highway which is very busy and narrow.
The Deluxe Acardy Cruise is a new metal vessle desinged in modern style and elegence. The vessel has an elegent restaurant on first floor and a great spacious sundeck which will give you a comfortable space for relaxation and sunbath.
- Bus pick up and drive to haiphong, west of the bay. Boarding the boat for a spectacularly cruise and experience a kayaking excursion then transfer to visit hospital cave. Next cruise on.....
- Sightseeing, entry fees
- English speaking guide
- Meals: 1 Lunch
- Transportations: Boat, Vehicle "comfortable bus round trip"
- Drink & Beverage: A bottle of drinking walter, some complimentary drinks.
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses.
THINGS TO BRING
- Sun hat, Sun blcok, Swimwear, Insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary subject to change due to weather condition.
- You must bring a valid passport for overnight registeration.
- Vegetarian would be arranged requiring an andvance informed.
- Lan Ha bay
7h15: Start pick up from the hotel in the Old Quarter then travel to Got ferry station.
11h00 : Welcome aboard Arcady Cruise, refresh with a welcome drink. Start the journey to the sea. And then join a cooking class to make a Nem (The Vietnamese fresh spring roll)
11h30 : Arrive at Hospital cave, start to explore the cave is known as a secret bomb-proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island.
12h30: Pick up by bus, return Arcady Cruise. Enjoy the typical local Lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Ha Long Bay.
13h30: Arrive Ong Cam area, situated on the border of Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay - south side of Hạ Long Bay, this is the best choice for kayaking, photo hunts, with all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs.
14:30: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay as you will try a challenge to jump into the water from the boat.
15h30: Enjoy tea break with cookies, tropical fruits, tea, and coffee, while the boat cruising through hundreds of islands in Lan Ha Bay
- Take your option either exploring the cave on kayak or bamboo boat.
- Jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15h30: The boat depart for Van Boi area, a small fishing village in the centre of Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy tea break while the boat cruising through hundreds islands
17h00: Disembark in Got pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Ha Noi.
19h30: Drop off at the hotel in the Old Quarter. Trip ends.