1 DAY CYCLING TRIP IN OUTSKIRT OF HANOI
Got lots of excellent reviews on Tripadvisor website after launching this tour as an interesting outdoor activity in Hanoi, Hanoi cycling tour organized by Vietnam Daily Trips becomes a must do tour when you are here. Unlike Hanoi city tour by car you just visit some tourist sites, This tour offers a great opportunity to discover both the city as well as the rural area of Hanoi. Let’s join us to see its awesomeness
8 A.M or 2 P.M: Pick up from pick up points. Our guide will tell you brief guidance of safe cycling in Vietnam traffic + Itinerary of your tour that day before starting to visit:
- Outside area of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to learn about his life and the structure of this construction.
- B52 Lake: Located in an area of Hanoi called Ngoc Ha (Flower Village), an American B-52 that was shot down during the Christmas bombing in 1968 (1972) sits rusting in a small pond surrounded by a busy market.
- Tran Quoc Pagoda - the more than 1500 year old pagoda
- Ceramic Mosaic- which holds the Guinness World Record for being the largest ceramic mosaic on the planet.
- Long Bien Bridge - It was built from 1899 to 1902, At 1.68 kilomettres (1.04 mi) in length, it was one of the longest bridges in Asia ( at that time )
- Cycling beneath of Long Bien Bridge (through banana garden) to see farmer’s garden and how local people cultivate vegetable
- Visiting local market, and sightseeings in Ngoc Thuy District.
- Hanoi Opera House- One of the remains of French architectural construction left in Vietnam.
12.30 P.M or 6.30 P.M: Lunch/Dinner time
1 P.M or 7 P.M : Drop off at your hotel