2 Days Discover Mekong Delta scenics & floating market
MYTHO - BENTRE - CANTHO - RAIRANG - VINH TRANG PAGODA
- This 2 day excursion will take you discover the most beautiful scenics of Mekong Delta and also experience the biggest floating market on this area, the Cai Rang Floating Market where you will witness how amazing and typical dailly life in Mekong Delta.
- Discover the local cultures of the Mekong Delta region
See the lively bartering at the Cai Rang Floating Market
- Paddle along the small canals to see the locals dailly life
- Experience the nightlife activities & hotel stay overnight
- Day 1: Discover the spetacular Mekong Delta scenics includes a rowboat paddling along the small canals.. Taste some local agricultural products and enjoy a live local traditional music performance.
- Day 2: Sightseeing cruise explore the Cai Rang Floating Market which is the liveliest in the Mekong region. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and you will be suprised by the daily activities of locals living along the Mekong canals.
- English speaking guide &
- Meals: 2 lunches, 1 breakfast
Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in the itinerary
- Hotel pick up & drop off at district 1
- Accom: 1 night at a 3 Star Hotel which based on twin share. A single room surcharge extra 20$
Transportations: Boat, Vehicle
Drink & Beverage: A big bottle of drinking walter
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses.
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Mỹ Tho
- Ben Tre
- Can Tho
- Cái Răng
Day 1: HCM - My Tho - Ben Tre, Can Tho
Start your day with an 8:30 AM pick-up from your centrally located hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Then head to the city of My Tho by bus. During the 1.5-hour bus drive to My Tho, learn about the cultures of the local people and enjoy the nice scenery of green rice fields. Visit Vinh Trang pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Mekong Delta. Continue to My Tho and take a boat trip along Mekong River. During the cruise, see fish cages and floating houses on the river. The boat will take you to a small canal, where you can escape the busy town. The cruise through the coconut trees lined canal will take you to a coconut island in Ben Tre. Disembark, walk around the village and visit a local family to enjoy tropical fruit, taste honey tea, honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music, performed by the villagers.
Continue walking on the village’s road to a coconut candy shop to learn how to make candy and see some handicrafts made from coconut trees. Take a walk through the village and discover many kinds of fruits, flowers, trees, and local houses. Take your time and take nice photos while enjoying the natural scenery. Then, head to a local restaurant and enjoy a local Vietnamese lunch under the tree shade.
After lunch, have free time to walk or bike around the village, then travel by ferry and bus to Can Tho, the heart of Mekong Delta. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Cruising discover floating market & return HCM
Enjoy a 6:30 AM breakfast and then take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river. After, proceed to visit the Cai Răng floating market, which is the liveliest in the whole region. Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily activities of the locals who live along the Mekong canals.
Next, you will roam through the village, see fruit gardens and visit a rice husking mill and a rice noodles making shop. Then, head back to the riverside for lunch before traveling back to Ho Chi Minh where you will arrive at around 5:00 PM with unforgettable memories.