6 Days Discover northern highlight scenics
HANOI - HALONG - SAPA - HOA LU - TAM COC
- Capture the spirit of magical Northern Vietnam on this compact tour from the colonial charm of Hanoi to the hustle. Sip coffee in Hanoi and shop up a storm in the Old Quarter, cruise along emerald waters on a Halong Bay boat trip, trekking through rice terrace fields discovery Sapa Hill Tribe Minority and explore the Acient Capital Hoa Lu plus a marvelous boating in Tam Coc. This is an expedition full of beauty and contrast that introduces Northern Vietnam as a country of incredible food, stunning scenery and cosmopolitan cities.
- Day 1: On Arrival pick up and transfer to a hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Rest of the day free at leisure.
- Day 2: Drive to Ninh Binh explore the Ancient Capital Hoa Lu, enjoy a river boat rowing among lush paddies through 3 Caves " Tam Coc" and a country side biking. Homestay.
- Day 3: Bus ride to Haiphong for a spectacular sightseeing cruise explore Halong bay then bus drive to Hanoi. Take a rest before going to Sapa by a sleeping bus.
- Day 4: Sapa stunning rice terraces Trekking, experience the hill tribe minority daily primitive life & Homestay in a peacefull ethnic village.
- Day 5: More trek disover other ethnic villages and return Hanoi for the night.
- Day 6: Experience typical vietnamese breakfast PHO BO and sip an egg coffe whiches considering to be must try. Trip ends.
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Transport: Airport pickup, Boat, Overnight bus, Vehicle, Taxi
- Drink & Beverage: Some welcome drinks, A big bottle of drinking walter delivered everyday.
- Accommodation based on twin share: Hotel (2nights), Homestay (2nights) Onboard ensuit mordem Cabin (1night). Single room required extra payment.
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses, Visa arrangement, Airfares & Departure taxes
- Ninh Bình
DAY 1: AIRPORT PICK UP
Welcome to Vietnam. You will be met by your driver outside as you exit the arrivals hall. Please look for the OCEAN TOURS welcome sign. If you cannot find the sign, please contact us by call the emergency number provided or WhatsApp. In the late afternoon we will have a group meeting being held in the hotel loby at 4pm ( time indicated in your final documents).
" If you arrive early in Hanoi. Let's take a taxi to visit the Temple of Literature, Army Museum and Hanoi Flag Tower or walking around Hoan Kiem Lake, surrounded by modern office buildings and ancient Buddhist temples. Watching the Walter Puppet Show, an unique traditional art perfomances by Vietnamese peasants hundreds of years ago, are highly recomended."
Airport Pick up, Hotel
Day 2: Discover the Acient Capital Hoa Lu & Tam Coc
8.00 take a bus drive to Ninh Binh. On arival in Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, we wander around visit this historical vestages, the twin temples of Dinh King & Le King. Our guide will tell you the legend story of these kings and then we drive to a small village at Tam Coc. Check in the homestay, take a rest before have lunch.
Afternoon, discover Tam Coc regarded as the inland version of Ha Long Bay. Now sit back and relax while a local villager rows a small boat for 2 hours past rice fields and towering limestone peaks, through 3 caves " Tam Coc" and past local homes at the water’s edge. Afterwards, take a sort cycling excursion to visit Bich Dong an Acient Temple.
The homestay we stay tonight is a typical house of Kinh people at a small village. In the evening, we will join in the family's typical dinner includes some traditional authentic cuisines. Eating, driking and chatting to study more traditional cultures and people. Next, take a sleep to refresh for the next day excursion.
Transportations, Entrance Fees, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Boating & Cycling Excursion, Eng-spk guide, Homestay overnight.
Day 3: Discover Halong bay - Night bus to Sapa
After breakfast we depart at around 8 for Halong. It takes about 4hrs drive with some stop enroute. On arrival at the habour we boarding the boat for a marvelous sightseeing cruise discover this wonderfull magical bay as the boat cruise the emerald walter though thousands of highlight scenics. After lunch, explore the Sung Sot Cave, one of the biggest in Halong Bay, then climb up to the top of Titop Island for panoramic views. Continue cruise back to the harbor, pick up the bus drive to Hanoi. On arrival, take a rest before get on the bus for sapa at 9pm.
Transportations, Entrance Fees, Breakfast, Lunch, Cruising Excursion, Eng-spk guide.
You will take an overnight sleeping bus to Sapa at 9:00 pm. It takes 8hrs drive on express highway to get there with some stopovers for a rest on the way.
Sapa use to be colder so make sure to pack some warm clothes, jacket, treking shoes, sunscreen, insect spray.
DAY 4: TREKKING & HIKING DISCOVER HILL TRIBE VILLAGES
Arriving in Sapa early at around 4.00am. It's your choice to take a leisurely walk disover this magical hill town in sunrise or continue sleep. 5.30am taking a transfer to Ta Van village home of Giay Ethnic Minority and then take a rest, breakfast, check in, store your luggage and prepare for the trekking exploration.
Starts the scenic trek as you will walk small trail along the Muong Hoa stream through the paddle fields, corn fields, hills, streams to Lao Chai village. Geat chance to witness the daily life of ethnic minority people; H'Mong, Dao, Giay and the way they tending their land and grazing their livestock.
Have lunch at a local restaurant then continue the trek to Y Ling Ho village. Take a break to visit a Junior school then continue trekking back to Ta Van village where you will have dinner and stay overnight.
Transportations, Entrance Fees, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, 13km Trekking Excursion, Local Eng-spk guide, Homestay.
DAY 5: HILL TRIBE VILLAGES TREK & RETURN HANOI
Wake up to the morning mist and the sounds of the village as the locals start their day. You will have breakfast at your homestay then start the scene trek. You will trek to the bamboo forest, Seo Mi Ti village and Giang Ta Chai's waterfall to witness the daily life of the H'Mong and the Red Dao people.
After a break to enjoy the fabulous view from the waterfall, you will trek back to Ta Van homestay to have lunch and pack up your gear head back to Sapa by a car. We will catching a 4PM bus back to Hanoi. Arriving in Hanoi at about 10PM. Check-in at your hotel
Transportations, Breakfast, Lunch, 10km Trekking excursion, Tour Guide, Hotel.
DAY 6: HANOI & DEPARTURE
Today is free at leisure so we invite you to have a Vietnamese breakfast out in a traditional store which offer very typical PHO BO " Beef Noodle Soup" and a cup of special egg coffe whiches considering to be must try in Vietnam.
Next, it's your choice to wander for souvenir shoping or back hotel to pack luggage for the flight back home.