Discover many highlight scenics of Halong & Lanha bay.
MON CHERI LUXURY 5* vessel, one of Lan Ha Bay luxury cruises, accommodating elegant interior and spacious ensuite cabins. MON CHERI luxury cruise, design with the utmost comfort, will definitely bring the most relaxing moment to any guest onboard. The bar and restaurant gives marvelous seaview, elegant space and a great sundeck of roof top will give you alot space for relax and sunbath. All room are equipped modern facilities, private ensuite bathroom, big windows, air-condition.
This two days one night cruising excursion will take you discover the most beautiful scenics includes a kayaking exploration through stalagmite hidden caves. The cruise does not only take you through thousands of stunning sceneries but also offer many teasty seafood cuisines and a great sunset party.
MON CHERI Cruise will definitely makes you an impressing and unforgetable night of a lifetime.
Day 1: HANOI - HAIPHONG - BAY EXPLORE
Bus pick up and drive to haiphong, west of the bay. Boarding the boat for a spectacularly cruise and experience a kayaking exploration. Experience a fabullous night aboard on the bay.
Day 2: BAY & CAVE EXPLORE
Enjoy a ranquility sunrise exercise then enjoy a spectacularly cruise. Next, get ashore to Cat Ba then transfer to the National park where you will visit Trung Trang cave. Back boat for lunch and heading back habour then drive back Hanoi
ABOUT MON CHERI
Mon Chéri Cruises is one of the most luxurious cruise brands in Halong Bay. The first cruise was launched in early 2018 and aims to provide a high-end service and remarkable holiday experience for our customers. We have organized unique itineraries which are off the beaten track in Halong Bay and – Lan Ha Bay as we have extensive knowledge about cruising in this area. You are guaranteed a remarkable experience, exploring the hidden charms of the bay, taking in the stunning scenery from the comfort of the ship, and visit pristine beaches that you can find nowhere else.
Two Mon Chéri Cruises offer 43 luxurious and elegant cabins from two cruises with professional service and friendly staff who are ready to ensure that your time on the ship is unforgettable.
We are proud to be the first and the only cruise in Halong Bay could accommodate all special food diet: Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian, Gluten Free diet with the strictest standards.
You will have more time on the cruise because it leaves from Hai Phong city, which is only 1.5 hours drive from Hanoi. There is no need to rush as you will spend less time traveling from Hanoi, and more time on the ship taking in the beauty of the bay.
By cruising with Mon Cheri Cruises, you will also be contributing to support children in crisis here in Vietnam. Mon Cheri is a partner of Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation which has been working for the past 14 years to rescue street kids, and children trapped in slavery and forced labor.
Corporate social responsibility
For the benefit of both current and future generations, Mon Chéri Cruises commit to being socially sustainable. We strive to ease the pressure that we put on the environment, to contribute to the remarkable community work that aid the vulnerable, and to save the rich variety of natural heritage and culture in the area of Halong – Lan Ha Bay. This mission can only be completed with the support of all our guests and local partners.
Our passion and ambition towards sustainability are intrinsically linked with our authenticity and sincerity to improve our environmental and community sustainability.
- Environmental sustainability
Mon Chéri Cruises engage in partnerships with local authorities to actively promote and campaign for the conservation and protection of the environment.
- Community sustainability
We contribute to the welfare of the local communities in Ha Long Bay through our Community Cruise Program. Through this program, we can arrange for our guests to spend some time in floating villages. This enables them to upgrade all the basic facilities for the use of the local community.
We provide opportunities for cultural exchanges where locals and visitors can share, learn from each other and foster understanding in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
We aim to maximise the positive benefits of tourism for all local communities in Ha Long Bay. This includes providing jobs for local community members, using local food suppliers where possible, and assisting in the development of local businesses.
We actively minimise the negative effects that tourism can bring by ensuring that tourism does not divert resources away from local communities or adversely affect the local economy.
We strive to provide the best knowledge of the local culture as well as providing guidelines on appropriate behaviour to minimise any negative impacts from our presence.
You will be treated to the best of Vietnamese and global cuisine on Mon Cheri. Our specially trained chefs have designed a menu which will make your dining experience on the cruise a great one. The ingredients are delivered fresh daily, and are of the highest quality.
Most uniquely, Mon Cheri features an additional Halal kitchen to take into consideration the special dietary requirements of some of our guests.
HALAL Dining on Mon Cheri
To meet the demand of Halal meals in Ha Long Bay, we have added a separate kitchen on the ship. It will be headed by top Vietnamese Master Chef who is ready to serve the most delicious meals prepared from authentic ingredients. This menu will also be available for other guests to enjoy. Whether you are dreaming of a robust curry or flavorful salad, our 5 star chef will be able to serve these, and more dishes, for your dining pleasure!
Mon Chéri Cruises has the Halal certification and food safety certification to ensure the best dining experience for you.
KOSHER Dining on Mon Cheri
To serve high needs in Kosher food of the Jewish, Mon Cheri Cruise are proud to be expert in serving Kosher menu on the boat. We prepare distinctive cooking facilities as well as individual eating utensils for Kosher and menu is especially customized to provide the best food quality.
The safety of visitors to Ha Long Bay is taken very seriously. The bay is strictly controlled by the Quang Ninh Province’s Port Department and Halong Bay Management Department.
The Waterway Traffic Police of Quang Ninh province has also increased inspections of boats and provides more supervision of fishing villages where boats are berthed to ensure they are meeting required safety standards. Rescue procedures and fire prevention measures have also been improved over the years.
Your safety on Mon Cheri Cruises is our primary concern. We focus vigilantly on all safety measures to ensure that passengers and crew members are well protected. The safety information is clearly provided to all passengers upon their check-in on board. It is compulsory for all crew to participate in safety training and gain the certificates of some important courses related to safety conditions on board such as: Seaworthiness Certificate, Search and Rescue on the Sea Certificate, Fire Prevention and Fire-Fighting Certificate, Health Certificate, Basic Training Certificate, Proficiency and Survival Craft Certificate, etc. The crew will organize emergency fire-fighting drills to raise awareness of fire prevention as well as improve their skills as scheduled.
- Adequate, current and appropriate insurance (Bao Viet Insurance Co)
- Current and valid Operating Licenses
- Well documented safety management systems: VR, SI
- Dry dock inspection completed and any defects rectified
- Documented, planned servicing and maintenance schedule for all machinery and equipment including engines, bilge pumps etc.
- Procedure for reporting, recording and rectifying faults found during day to day inspections and checks
- Documented emergency procedures for fire control and vessel evacuation
- Processes for recording and investigating emergencies, accidents and illness on board
- Completed and updated crew records (includes experience, qualifications, emergency procedures, fire drill and first-aid training)
- Well and constantly maintained engine and auxiliary engine power available in case of main engine failure
- Remote fuel cut off outside the engine room.
- The engine space is clean, free from grease/oil/fuel spillages and leaks, totally separated from the accommodation areas
- Fuel/oil storage are satisfactory with storage tanks and fuel pipes in good condition
- Smoke/heat detectors are fitted in the engine space
- Automatic extinguishing system and fire extinguishers available in the engine space
- A bilge pump which can be operated by the main engine, auxiliary engine
- All gas cylinders and pipers are scored in position, properly connected in good condition and safely stored
- Areas where gas is used are very well ventilated with gas detectors fitted
- The vessel is watertight with portholes below main deck able to close fast, watertight door in place and all deck hatches secure
- All watertight and fire safety doors are fully operational
- Steering gear is set up and there are clear views from the steering positions
- Adequate reverse engine, anchor and mooring ropes are in place to slow, stop and secure the vessel
- There is a VHF ( Very High Frequency) radio with adequate range and power supply
- The radar is fully operational
- All navigation lights are working
- There is an effective horn or whistle which can be used to signal to other ocean traffic
- There is an automatic fire detection system installed throughout the vessel and it is in full working order
- The fire alarm control panel is in a clearly visible location and all indicators show the system is working
- Smoke detectors are fitted to all cabins, passageways and public rooms
- Heat detectors are fitted to kitchens and engine room
- There are adequate fire alarm sounders and call points throughout the vessel
- There is an emergency lighting throughout the vessel which is in working order
- There are adequate extinguishers, hydrants and hoses distributed throughout the vessel (with check dates of when they were last serviced)
- There is a fire pump (main and/or portable)
- Exit routes are clearly signed and available for use
- There is an adequate fire separation throughout the vessel
- There are Emergency Notices on the boat which detail what to do in case of fire and other emergencies such as vessel evacuation
- All fire safety equipment is maintained and tested and records are kept
- There are adequate life buoys, life rafts for all passengers and crew
- Location of life jackets is clearly sign posted and accessible (in the cabins, at public areas and on the tender)
- Fire alarms and fire extinguishers are ready to use at the different corners and in the cabins
- All the cabins have access to the outside in the event of an incident.
- Cabins, passageways and public areas are free from hazards
- All stairs on boat have handrails and are free from trip hazards
- Transfer from pier to cruises requires tender with special care for every step
- Deck railings are adequate in height and secure
- Steep steps are adequately marked and have non-slip surfaces
- Embarkation and disembarkation of passengers is always supervised and aided by crew
- First Aid kits are fully stocked and carried on board
- The accommodation areas, including cabins, public areas and passageways, are free from oil/fuel and other doors
- Water on board is adequately treated
- Annual maintenance: all the boats are maintained every year on dry dock and daily technical supervision is carried out before embarkation
- All crew is trained, qualified and experienced for their roles
- All crew is trained in emergency procedures
- Gangway security is in place when the boat is docked
- Security/fire patrols are carried out throughout the night
FOOD AND BEVERAGE HYGIENE
- All the fresh food is always carefully checked before delivered on board, supplied from reputable local suppliers and supermarkets
- Beverage is also provided by reputable supplies chosen for good quality and variety
- All the chefs are well trained in food and beverage hygiene before serving on board
- Ba Trai Dao
DAY 1: HANOI - HAIPHONG - LANHA & HALONG BAY
9:00 - 9:30: You are picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter and proceed by highway directly to the pier in Hai Phong city for the cruise (with the surcharge if required).
12:00: We arrive at the office in Got pier, Cat Hai Village, Hai Phong city, where you will be welcomed by our crew.
12:30: Embark Mon Chéri Cruises. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in Mon Cheri's luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:30: We arrive at Light and Dark Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people. Then return to Mon Chéri Cruises, followed by swimming near the ship.
17:30: Return to Mon Chéri Cruises, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party.
18:30: Then take part in cooking demonstration to learn about our Vietnamese cuisine.
You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat)
19:00: A great dining experience awaits you.
20:45-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie or relax in your room.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: CAT BA ISLAND – HAI PHONG - HANOI
6:15: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck.
7:00: Light breakfast is served. in the restaurant.
8:00 Visit Cat Ba Island. You are taken by bus to visit Trung Trang Cave, the most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite cave , located in Cat Ba National Park.
10:00: Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have brunch in restaurant while the boat sails back to pier. We settle the bill at the end of trip.
11:30: Disembark the boat and return to port.
12.15: Get on the D-car transfer and return to Hanoi (with the surcharge if required).
15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
- Cruise itinerary subject to change due to weather condition.
- You must bring a valid passport for overnight registeration.
- Vegetarian would be arranged requiring an andvance informed.
- Please note that all alcohol bring onboard will be charged for service fee.
- Pick up time will be about 9.00 around the Old Quater area only. Please be ready at your hotel lobby and wait for us because we can't come in time.
- If you intent to visit Ninh Binh which considering as a must visit destination. We can arrange bus go direct from habour instep of going back hanoi.