Discover many highlight scenics of Halong & Lanha bay.
Embarking on Perla Dawn Cruise is undoubtedly a unique experience for guests, especially first-timers. The cruise bears modern and sophisticated design with luxurious amenities while retaining Vietnamese traditional essence with wooden details.
This two days one night cruising excursion will take you discover the most beautiful scenics includes a kayaking exploration through stalagmite hidden caves. The cruise does not only take you through thousands of stunning sceneries but also offer many teasty seafood cuisines and a great sunset party.
- Day 1: Bus pick up and drive to haiphong, west of the bay. Boarding the boat for a spectacularly cruise and experience a kayaking exploration. Experience a fabullous night aboard on the bay.
- Day 2: Enjoy a ranquility sunrise exercise. Cruise further to the south to discover the bay then experience a sampan boat excursion discover some staglamite bright cave. Back boat for lunch and heading back habour then drive back Hanoi
ABOUT THE VESSEL
The ship is home to 18 cabins including 10 Junior Suite Balcony cabins located on the 1st floor and 6 Senior Suite Balcony cabins and 2 Grand Suite Balcony cabins on the 2nd floor. Each cabin is equipped with several facilities such as individually controlled air –conditioning, complementary bottled water, a mini bar and a private balcony. Fire alarms, fire extinguishers, life buoys, and life rafts are always available to guarantee a high safety level for passengers.
Luxury cabins - all with balcony, oriental style design, Triple cabin available, Dinner on top deck with 360 degree view
- The Junior Suite has ten rooms, 26sqm, located on the first deck and equiped double bed and two single ded. Each cabin offers you a cozy resting place with a range of amenities including comfortable beds, spacious bathroom, and an amazing balcony view.
- The Senior Suite has six rooms, 28sqm, located on the second deck and equiped double bed and two single ded. the Senior Suite cabin gives you a brilliant view of Lan Ha bay with a private balcony. Each cabin offers you a cozy resting place with a range of amenities including comfortable beds, bathroom with bath tub...
- The Grand Suite Balcony has two rooms, 45sqm, located on the second deck and equiped double bed and two single ded. These cabins offer you state-of-the-art facilities with a spacious balcony overlooking the Bay, and large working area. This promises to be the most comfortable place for you to rest while cruising in natural wonder.
- Ba Trai Dao
DAY 1: HANOI - HAIPHONG
Pickup at your hotel around 9.00 so please be ready at the lobby beacuse of the busy street. This 130km journey drive on express highway so you won’t be tired because we take a confortable modern deluxe vehicle but anyway we stop for a rest on the way.
On arrival Got habour by 12:30 take a tander transfer to the vessel. Welcome aboard and enjoy a complimentary drink before check in. Our cruise team set the itinerary as we will cruise on the thousand island journey among hundreds of marvelous scenics.
A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing delicacies is ready so just sit back and enjoy while the boat cruising deep inside the bay then anchors at a great location where you can look over to halong city. Next, experience a kayaking excursion discover the beautiful lanscapes and placid lagoons.
Next, relax and enjoy the sightseeing as the vessel cruise on to the evening accommodation. Sea breeze and salt air will soon increase your taste for fun while sipping on an ice cool drink and enjoy the picturesque scenery as the sun slip away in hue of red and orange.
Experience a special cooking demonstration skill as our chief prepare the delicious dinner which will make you an unforgettable. Next, teast them all and don't forget to vote for the chief.
Evening, your choice to retire in your room or enjoy some entertaintment such as watch movies, try squid ﬁshing
DAY 2: MORE CRUISE - RETURN HANOI
Early morning is the best time of the day to admir bay's beauty. You might like to head to the upper deck to participate a Tai Chi lession or sitback sipping a cup of tea, coffee to contemplate this stunning scenery.
Enjoy a light breakfast of pastries, tea and coffee then prepare for a cave exploration.
Next, we will take you discover an art masterpiece nature gift to this area. So, just sitback, inhale the sea breeze and experience the mysterious beauty while locals paddling the traditional sampan through stalagmite bright cave and placid lagoons where you might see some different kind of corals and wild animals like monkey and langurs.
Afterwards, back to the ship to continue the exploration so just sitback inhale the sea breeze as our crew set the itinerary cruise the similar yesterday route back to mainland. 9.30 check out and enjoy a tasty bruch lunch before heading back to habour.
The cruise ends at 11.30 then take a tander transfer to habour where bus pick up drive back hanoi. Arrive early in Hanoi at around 3.00pm.
- Cruise itinerary subject to change due to weather condition.
- You must bring a valid passport for overnight registeration.
- Vegetarian would be arranged requiring an andvance informed.
- Please note that all alcohol bring onboard will be charged for service fee.
- Pick up time will be from 9.00 to 9.30 around the Old Quater area only. Please be ready at your hotel lobby and wait for us because we can't come in time.
- If you intent to visit Ninh Binh which considering as a must visit destination. We can arrange bus go direct from habour instep of going back hanoi.