The LUXURY Sails is a new metal vessle desinged in modern style and elegence. The vessel has an elegent restaurant on first floor and a great spacious sundeck which will give you a comfortable space for relaxation and sunbath.
- Enjoying views of the Red River Delta on smooth and quick transits
- Savouring a gourmet lunch with a large range of delicious options available
- Kayaking through the outstanding and tranquility lagoons through the Dark and Bright Caves
- Riding underneath karst columns on a beautiful sampan boat rowed by local
- Experiencing an engaging cooking class and fruit carving demonstration
- Incredible hospitality with a proudly traditional touch throughout the trip
- Bus pick up and drive to haiphong, west of the bay. Boarding the boat for a spectacularly cruise and experience a kayaking excursion discover stalagmite hidden caves and placid lagoons. Next cruise on then drive back hanoi
- Sightseeing, entry fees
- English speaking guide
- Meals: 1 Lunch and coooking class
- Transportations: Boat, Vehicle " Deluxe Limousine Bus "
- Drink & Beverage: A bottle of drinking walter, some complimentary drinks.
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses.
THINGS TO BRING
- Sun hat, Sun blcok, Swimwear, Insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary subject to change due to weather condition.
- You must bring a valid passport for overnight registeration.
- Vegetarian would be arranged requiring an andvance informed.
- Lan Ha bay
7.30 - 8:00 am: The driver will collect you from your hotel lobby in Hanoi. Our Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise will begin as we start our journey along the smooth highway to Got Harbour in Hai Phong city. Keep an eye out for attractive rural scenes as we cross the highly traditional Red River Delta en route to Hai Phong.
10:00 - 10.30 am: At Got Harbour, we will have a short time to relax in the waiting lounge before stepping on board the majestic Escape Sails. Here, we will be presented with a welcome drink as the crew announces the itinerary for the following 7-8 hours of cruising time.
12:00 am: A multi-choice lunch, suitable for catering to every diet, will be served in the elegant dining room as your luxury Halong Bay day cruise sets sail. Some of the bay’s more famous islets will greet us while we cruise, including the islet of Da Chong and its 100-year old French lighthouse left behind after Vietnam’s colonial era.
14:30: Our next stop is to the Dark & Bright Caves, two fascinating wet cave systems with directly opposite appeal. There are 2 options for you can choose as below:
+ We kayak through the silent waters, enjoying the stillness of an area uncluttered with other cruise ships.
+ A local will row us on a sampan boat through the Bright Cave, where we emerge into a hidden lake enclosed on all sides by streaked cliffs and their tree-topped peaks. Passengers with keen eyes may be able to spot beautiful Cat Ba langurs, an endangered species of monkey that has sought sanctuary amongst the forested mountainsides of the Bright Cave.
15:30: In the mid-afternoon, we spend more time aboard for relax on one of the two sundecks and cherish the phenomenal sights of unbounded nature on all sides, perhaps with a drink from the bar. Later in the afternoon, our talented chefs will put on a cooking class and fruit-carving demonstration, followed by a Western-style afternoon tea with accompanying snacks. We will cruise back to the harbour and on the way you will have a chance for swimming in the clean water and quiet area of Lan Ha Bay
17:30 – 17:45: We arrive back at Got Harbour just as a beautiful sunset envelops Lan Ha Bay. We take the final step off our cruise and board the bus that will be waiting to return us to Hanoi.
19:45 – 20:00: The driver will drop you off at your hotel around Old Quarter.
Please be ready at your hotel lobby for picking up easier