Discover Ninhbinh marvels with a small group
Deluxe Trang An Bai Dinh Mua Cave Small Group Tour is one of the most satisfying Day Tour in Ninh Binh with a combination of visiting picturesque Boat Tour at Eco tourism Landscape and exploring a spectacular Mua caves, Bai Dinh Pagoda is the largest spiritual pagoda in Viet Nam and one of the must-see places in Ninh Binh…
This Bai Dinh Trang An Mua Cave Tour is highly recommended for family groups including children, elders or groups of friends… with a great itinerary and reasonable price.
- On arrival in Ninhbinh, you will discover the biggest pagoda in Southeast Asia, Bai Dinh. Then drive to Trang An for an amazing boat rowing to discover stalagmite cave. Next, hiking 500 steps "Great wall of China alike" to reach the top of Mua cave and enjoy splendid overview of Ninh Binh.
- Sightseeing, entry fees
- English speaking guide
- Meals: buffet lunch " multi of vietnam cuisines".
- Transportations: Boat, Vehicle " Deluxe Limousine "
- Drink & Beverage: A bottle of drinking walter.
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses.
THINGS TO BRING
- Sun hat, Sun blcok, Swimwear, Insect repellent.
- Itinerary subject to change due to weather condition.
- Vegetarian would be arranged requiring an andvance informed.
- Hà Nội
- Ninh Binh
- Hà Nội
DISCOVER MUA CAVE - TRANG AN - BAI DINH
07.30 – 08.00: Pick up from your hotel then departure for ninhbinh. After an hour of driving we will stop on the way for a short break.
10.30: On arrival Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion.
12.00: Have a Buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
13:30: Drive to visit Trang An, Halong bay on land, get on a rowing boat traveling along the river with scenic mountain, green fields landscape. boat will take you to visit cave complex of Trang An: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, the scenery of mountain and riversBoat takes you to visit cave complex of Trang An: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, the scenery of mountain and rivers. Next, enjoy a countryside biking trip on peaceful village trail.
15.30: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
17:00 – 19:30: Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Hanoi. Drop you off at your hotel/stay.