Discover many highlight scenics of Halong & Lanha bay.
This two days one night cruising excursion will take you discover the most beautiful scenics includes a kayaking exploration through stalagmite hidden caves. The cruise does not only take you through thousands of stunning sceneries but also offer many teasty seafood cuisines and a great sunset party.
This DELUXE VESSEL is a brandnew vessel designed in modern style and elegence. it has ten cabins located on the first and second floor and a restaurant. The bar & restaurant gives marvelous seaview and elegant space, a great sundeck of roof top will give you alot space for relax and sunbath. All room are equipped modern facilities, private ensuite bathroom, big windows, and air-condition. She will offer you an unforgetable impressing night of a lifetime.
- Day 1: Bus pick up and drive to haiphong, west of the bay. Boarding the boat for a spectacularly cruise and experience a kayaking exploration. Experience a fabullous night aboard on the magical bay.
- Day 2: Enjoy a ranquility sunrise exercise then cruise further to the south for a kayaking exploration discover some staglamite hidden cave. Back boat for lunch and heading back habour then take the bus drive back Hanoi
- Sightseeing, entry fees include the sleeping permit fee $35
- English speaking guide
- Meals: 2 Lunches, 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Transportations: Boat, Vehicle "comfortable bus round trip Hanoi - Halong"
- Drink & Beverage: A bottle of drinking walter, some complimentary drinks.
- Accommodation based on twin shared room so an extra cost required for single room requirement: 1 Night onboard "ensuit Air-con Cabin".
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses.
THINGS TO BRING
- Valid Passport, Sun hat, Sun blcok, Swimwear, Insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary subject to change due to weather condition.
- You must bring a valid passport for overnight registeration.
- Vegetarian would be arranged requiring an andvance informed.
- Please note that all alcohol bring onboard will be charged for service fee.
Special events surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 & Lunar New Year`s Eve
- Ba Trai Dao
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay
09:15 Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way
12:00 On arrival transfer by tender to the vessel, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin and set sail through Ha Long Bay while having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see alighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
13:00 A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan.
16:00 The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Area. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes.
- From October to May: You can start your journey to explore Ba Trai Dao Beach, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
- From June to September : We progress to Tra Bau area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
17:30 Back to boat, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
19:00 Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
21:30 Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
Day 2: MORE CRUISE DISCOVER CAVE & RETURN HANOI
06:00 Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous cenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:30 Light breakfast, coffee and tea served
08:30 Visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage
09:45 Back to our boat, relax before checking out
10:30 Join cooking class as our chef will show you how to make a spring rolls
11:00 Have lunch while heading back to habour.
12:00 Disembark at the Got Ferry then take a bus drive back Hanoi
15:00 Arrival back at your hotel or home
- Pick up time will be from 8.30 to 9.00 around the Old Quater area only. So please be ready at your hotel lobby and wait for us because we can't come in time.
- You must bring the valid passport with you while taking this trip.
- Inform the tour guide if you are vegeterian or food allergy
- You can extend the trip longer one more day which include a visit to Lanha bay and stay overnight on a secluded beach bungalow. We are willing to serve you.
- If you intent to visit Ninh Binh, the province full of attractive ladscapes which considering as a must visit destination. We can arrange bus go direct from Catba instep of going back hanoi so an extra cost at about 10$ is required.