Discover Phong Nha Cave
A FULL DAY DISCOVER PHONG NHA Cave
Enjoy a guided tour with accomodation transfer to the Phong Nha Cave, one of Vietnam's most breathtaking, naturally occurring landmarks. Enjoy a scenic drive through the national park, a cruise along Son river and see a UNESCO heritage listed site.
Enjoy a relaxing cruise to the Phong Nha Cave
- Explore the remains of the Cham Altars and see Inscriptions inside the cave
- See the beautiful Ke Bang National Park
- Learn from your guide about this famous site
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals: 1 lunch
- Transportations: Vehicle, Boat
- Drink & Beverage: A big bottle of drinking walter
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses, Visa arrangement, Airfares & Departure taxes
Enjoy a unique tour of Vietnam and see some it's most spectacular naturally occurring landmarks that many tourists don't get to see.
Start your day of cave discovery in convenience with a pick-up from your accomodation. Here, after a short meet and greet you with your driver, you will set off to your first location. You will take a short, scenic drive to Phong Nha - here, you will discover the Ke Bang National Park. En route, you will be shown the Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River, two locations of extreme importance in Vietnam's history. Shortly after this you will stop for a bite to eat and a moment to relax before arriving at the Phong Nha caves.
After lunch you will take a scenic cruise along the Son River until you reach the Phong Nha cave. Witness a breathtaking location and find out why it is was placed on UNESCO's world heritage sites list. On the boat you will enjoy a comfortable trip full of glorious views and education from your guide. After you have finished sightseeing through the caves you will be transferred back to your accomodation for a relaxing evening after a day of adventure.