FULL DAY DISCOVER CITY HIGHLIGHT SCENICS
- This full-day group tour takes you discover the most beautiful landscapes and learn more about the cultural and religious center of Vietnam, as recognized by UNESCO.
- Dragon Boat cruise along the Perfume River
- Visit Thien Mu Pagoda the oldest Pagoda
- Marvel at the tombs of Minh Mang and Khai Dinh
- Discover the Nguyen Dynasty at the Citadel
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals: 1 lunche
- Transportations: Boat, Vehicle, Taxi
- Drink & Beverage: A big bottle of drinking walter
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses, Visa arrangement, Airfares & Departure taxes
After meeting your guide in the city center, head out on a river cruise along the Perfume River in a traditional Dragon Boat to reach Thien Mu Pagoda, the oldest Pagoda temple in Hua. Next, visit the Citadel and learn more about the Nguyen Dynasty, Vietnam’s last dynasty. See stunning artefacts in the Royal Antiques Museum, marvel at the architecture of the Noon Gate, and wander through the Ancestral Temple and Thai Hoa Palace.
Then, experience the hustle and bustle of the Dong Ba Market and enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant. Later, head to the Minh Mang tomb and experience the fusion of traditional Vietnamese and modern European architecture at the Khai Dinh tomb.
Next, visit a conical hat village, where you can see local artisans creating these traditional hats and maybe even pick up a unique souvenir. Your final stop will be at an incense stick village where you will see incense being created. Get dropped off in Hue city center in the evening.