Hue Half-Day Suburb Excursion
Half-Day explore Yellow Tam Giang Lagoon Sunset
- Embark on a half-day tour to Tam Giang Lagoon, one of the largest lagoons in Southeast Asia. Gaze in awe at the pink skies, far-reaching horizon, and golden waters upon catching a stunning sunset. Fill your stomach with a sumptuous seafood dinner.
- Visit Uncle Ho’s memorial house in Duong No village
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful, rural setting and witness local life
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the lagoon at sunset
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals: 1 lunche
- Transportations: Boat, Vehicle, Taxi
- Drink & Beverage: A big bottle of drinking walter
THINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insuance, Tips & Gratuities, Drinks & Beverages, Personal Expenses, Visa arrangement, Airfares & Departure taxes
Following an afternoon pickup from your hotel in Hue, drive to Tam Giang to see one of the largest lagoons of the region. On the way, visit Uncle Ho's Memorial House in the village of Duong No. Learn about the history of the house where President Ho Chi Minh resided with his father and elder brother from 1898 to 1900.
Then, journey out and pass by the Thuan An Beach as you head in the direction to the Tam Giang Bridge where you'll reach the Ru Cha Mangroves. Marvel at the primeval forest with an area of about 4 hectares and has existed for more than 100 years.
At 3 PM, aboard a sampan, a traditional boat, and cruise to Sam Chuon area to start your trip on the Tam Giang Lagoon. Experience the largest brackish water lagoon and take pictures of this wonderful journey. Witness the local life of the small fishing villages as you float on the water.
At around 4:30 PM, savor a traditional seafood dinner at Chuon Lagoon including local specialties such as seafood pancake. After lunch, head out to catch the beautiful scenery at sunset. At around 5:30 PM, return to Hue where your driver will drop you off at your hotel.